Below you will find the general terms and conditions for all purchases in the online store. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Art&Eva is a sole proprietorship, located in Bennebroek, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 54765048.
- In these general terms and conditions, the following is understood:
* Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can use his right of withdrawal.
* Consumer: the natural person, not acting in the exercise of a profession or business and entering into or wishing to enter into a distance contract with the online store Art&Eva.
* Day: calendar day
* Durable data carrier:
* Right of withdrawal: the consumer’s possibility to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period.
* Online store: Art&Eva, accessible via www.artandeva.com
* Distance contract: contract between consumer and online store, entered into remotely through the use of a designated system.
- All works produced by Art&Eva and works displayed on and/or via the website, such as texts, images, and videos, may not be reproduced, exploited, or made available to third parties without the prior permission of Art&Eva.
- Art&Eva is an online store where physical products, digital documents, online courses, and other remote services can be agreed upon or purchased.
- The contract is concluded at the moment the consumer/buyer accepts the offer of the online store and meets the conditions set for that offer.
- Art&Eva immediately confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer. Until Art&Eva has sent this confirmation, the consumer can terminate the contract.
- In exception to clause 5, the contract is only concluded after Art&Eva, within the legal framework, has been informed whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations and of other facts and factors that are important for entering into a distance contract in a responsible manner. In case of sufficient grounds for refusal, Art&Eva has the right not to enter into the contract, to terminate it or to attach special conditions to the contract.
- The consumer agrees that for communication, use may be made of all then-current communication means, including communication means that use an internet connection.
- When purchasing physical products, the consumer has the right to terminate this purchase agreement within 14 days after receiving the product. The consumer must make written notification of this termination within 14 days to Art&Eva, after which the product must be returned to Art&Eva at the consumer’s expense within 14 days.
- The consumer will handle the product and packaging with care during this period. The consumer will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for assessing the product.
- The products must be returned to Art&Eva together with all accompanying items and as much as possible in the original condition and packaging, in accordance with clear and reasonable instructions provided by Art&Eva.
- In the event of termination, the cost of returning the product will be borne by the consumer. The consumer will also have the option to choose a gift voucher, in accordance with the purchase price of the product. If the consumer chooses a gift voucher, the cost of returning the product will be borne by Art&Eva.
- Art&Eva will reimburse the consumer for payments received no later than 14 days after termination. Art&Eva will use the same payment method used by the consumer for the reimbursement.
- In the case of digital content not provided on a data carrier, the consumer explicitly waives the right to termination. At the start of downloading, the consumer can no longer terminate the agreement.
- For online courses, there is digital content. The consumer, who is also a student, explicitly waives the right to termination. When accessing the online course, the consumer can no longer terminate the agreement. The online course is person-specific. The content of the course and the login details must never be shared with third parties. If there is reason to suspect this, Art&Eva may block access to the course.
- For courses or workshops on a specific day and time, for which the presence of the consumer, who is also a student, is necessary on that date and time, the right of termination is excluded.
- Products made to measure are manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer based on an individual choice or decision of the consumer and/or are clearly intended for a specific person. For products made to measure, the right of termination is excluded.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to Art&Eva.
- Art&Eva will deliver orders no later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery term has been agreed upon. Art&Eva will notify of any delays in delivery in a timely manner.
- Physical products will be delivered by PostNL. Art&Eva only makes statements about the date of shipment.
- The consumer has the right to terminate when delivery only takes place after these 30 days or can take place without prior agreement. In the event of termination, Art&Eva will reimburse the consumer for payments received no later than 14 days.
- The risk of damage or loss of products passes to the consumer at the time of delivery to the consumer or a third party designated by them, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- Dutch law shall exclusively apply to agreements between Art&Eva and consumer.
- Complaints must be reported in writing to Art&Eva as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the consumer/buyer has discovered the defects. Art&Eva will respond to the complaint within 14 days and propose a solution where possible.
Version January 2023